Designed to use a Rohloff speed hub or Shimano Alfine internal hub gear. Giving ultimate low maintenance and durability.
Our Woodrup Rohloff tour can be built for 26", 27.5 or 700C wheels and can be designed for use with drop or flat bars. Wether it be for a long haul touring expedition or a fast club bike we can design the bike suited for your needs.
As with all our frames they are made to suit the customer’s requirements and specification based on the options below
- Reynolds 725 or 853 tubing is suitable for the purpose
- Fillet brazed construction, with compact geometry sized accordingly to the rider
- Generous and ample clearances with comfort in mind
- Rohloff specific sliding rear dropouts
- Micro cast fork crown in the popular twin plate design
- Full braze on fittings for the Rohloff hub gear, and brakes
- Cantilever bosses for V brakes...a disc brake option is available
- Front and rear carrier bosses for 6mm bolts
- Bosses for three water bottles
- S&S stainless couplings offered if required
- Colour of your choice